In Red Dead Redemption 2, you can create 15 trinkets that provide passive bonuses that reinforce Arthur Morgan. One of them, "Iguana Scale", requires the Special Edition or Ultimate Edition, therefore it is not available to owners of the standard version. Another bauble, "Owl Feather", can be skipped in chapter six.
For all the rest you need to hunt legendary animals.
- Remove the skin from the dead legendary animal to get a component for crafting.
- Go to the buyer of the stolen goods and create an item through the craft menu.
Once at the buyer, click on the "square" to go to the item creation menu. You will not need to equip trinkets. Enough that they were in the inventory of Arthur Morgan, which automatically activates the effects. You can use all the trinkets at the same time to work all the bonuses.
In addition, their bonuses are added together with the talismans.
Visit these ranges and find the animals.
- Tooth Beaver: - 10% of weapon wear (will be longer in good condition). Requires a tooth of the legendary beaver.
- Antler: increases the chances of getting a better skin when flaying an animal ... A legendary deer horn is required.
- Paw Puma: "Apt eye" consumes 10% less scale for three seconds after activation. Requires a paw of the legendary puma.
- Coyote fang: + 10% to the gained experience for the nucleus "Apt eye". Requires fang of the legendary coyote.
- Horn of the Sukhat Elk: + 10% of production (due to an increase in the number of objects on the corpses). Requires a horn of the legendary elk moose.
- Fox Claw: + 5 seconds to Eagle Eye duration. Requires a legendary fox claw.
- Paw lion: + 10% gain for stamina core. Requires the paw of the legendary lion.
- Horn of the Moose: + 10% to experience gained for health core. Requires a horn of the legendary moose.
- Feather Owl (you can skip): + 15% to the value of all nuclei (health, endurance, "Apt eye"). It is necessary to kill the optional mission of honor “Archeology for Beginners” without a single murder (Chapter 6).
Apparently, Rockstar is finally obsessed with open world games, because Red Dead Redemption 2 is not just a GTA in the setting of the Wild West, but also...
The content material: Learn all you can Complete story missions Use the right weapon ...and the right ammo How to make a clean kill to the head...
The content material: The best ways to improve the honor in Red Dead Redemption 2 Plot solutions to increase your honor level Awards for obtaining honor...
The content material: How to get talismans Talisman "Tooth Alligator" Talisman "Bear Claw" Talisman "Horn of Bison" Talisman "Cabana Tusk" Talisman "Claw...
The content material: The principle Smoking and other Hobbies Sets of cards and rewards Red Dead Redemption 2 a total of 144 collectible cigarette cards...