On the 9th of September in Minsk Park of Victory will be large-scale urban family festival «Day of tanker — 2018».
We can’t wait to share the juicy details of the celebration. Featuring more than 100 food courts, a huge gaming area 200 computers, 55 locations with activities, photo zones 15 and art objects.
«Our main task — to make a holiday as comfortable and memorable for everyone — said the chief organizer of the festival Maxim Grachev. — This year we almost doubled the number of food courts and diversified the activity: guests will be able to compete in strength, agility, and creativity. In addition, we paid attention to detail. For example, young mothers there is a special enclosed area with changing table and feeding, and for older children have prepared special stickers that information from parents.
Will be organized tank shooting, the area of modeling of tanks, family activity, the whole island will be devoted to theatrical performances during the great Patriotic war… And of course, this year we will bring real tanks!»
- The largest play area in the open air in the CIS 200 computers.
- The final of the tournament «Day of tanker — 2018».
- Communication with the developers of World of Tanks.
- Thematic photo zone.
For fighting friends:
- Edutainment zone: Belarusian celebrities will share their secrets and communicate with guests on topics including relationships and parenting. Competent experts will reveal the secrets of blogging to Instagram and much more.
- Master-classes on weaving baubles, creating bracelets and pendants.
- «Beauty base» where you can make a professional make-up or hairstyle.
For small tankers:
- Master-classes on origami, sand painting, wooden shapes and much more.
- Children’s cinema with big screen with cartoons and seats in the form of tanks.
- Tennis with a professional coach.
- Huge play area «Polesie» with toys for every taste.
- Affiliate area GAI. Little motorists will be able to take the exam on the theory and practice, as well as to stylized driver’s license. The vehicles the zone will be provided by the company «Polesie».
- Children’s face painting and airbrush fluorescent.
For the whole family:
- Lounge area with Board games.
- Affiliate zone Coca-Cola, Sprite and Fanta with fotobudka decorated in different themes, as well as a lounge area Pulpy.
- Snickers is organizing the active zone of entertainment with Darts, balance boards, cornhole and many others.
- Family quest «the Hangar».
- Aquatir partner «Narach». The objective is to extinguish burning targets with cold water.
- The creation of a giant embroidery.
Lovers will enjoy the special surprise in the form of a check tank of marriage with the ceremony and photos.
For lovers of military history, weapons and fighting vehicles the Ministry of defence of the Republic of Belarus has prepared a separate zone «Military base»:
- Real tanks in the public domain, including the historic T-34-85 and is-2, as well as a modern tank T-72B3.
- View service dogs dog training center of armed forces of Belarus.
- A special area with weapons and equipment of soldiers of the special operations forces.
- Area of teaching and training shooting on the basis of the trainer «the Falcon».
For those who love sports, will work areas for family football «Dad, mom, I — a football family!» from the Association «Belarusian football Federation» with branded prizes, balls and t-shirts.
In a specialized area of the II European games in 2019 will be held an improvised press conference with famous Belarusian athletes. From 16:00 to 17:00 everyone will be able to ask questions of Andrei Bogdanovich (rowing and Canoeing), Artem Kozyr (rowing and Canoeing), Andrei Grinevich (karate) and Alla Arsenic (Boxing).
In addition to the press conference, it offers:
- Photo zone, contests with prizes, face painting application.
- Sporting activity: petanque, Curling, hockey, korfbal, Frisbee Golf.
- Official Souvenirs of the II European games in 2019, for the first time presented for sale.
Audiophiles will also be pleased: the guest will be a military band, and the headliners of the festival will be the group’s IOWA, «Boombox» and «Dancing minus».
Timetable main stage:
- 16:10 — a Tournament for World of Tanks
- 18:00 — the Presidential orchestra of the Republic of Belarus
- 19:20 — «Dances minus»
- 20:30 — IOWA
- 21:50 — «Boombox»
- 22:45 — fireworks
Admission is free. Start: 14:00. A detailed map of the event can be found here.
Also follow the festival and online.
Follow the festival online: