On September 9, Minsk will host the family festival of the Day of Tankist, which has become traditional for World of Tanks fans. Like a year ago, the Minsk Victory Park is preparing to host more than one hundred thousand players with families and friends.
Where and when?
- Minsk, Republic of Belarus, Victory Park
- September 9, 2018, 14: 00–23: 00
What awaits guests?
- Game zone on 200 computers
- Live communication with developers
- Eminent Headliners
- Lots of fun for the whole family
- Gifts and surprises
This year the festival goes to a new level: the personal offset zone is planned to increase to 200 computers. This means that one of the largest open-air play areas in the CIS will be established in Minsk.
Everyone who joins the holiday will have a lot of pleasant surprises — entertainment for the whole family, food courts, gifts and raffles, fireworks and headline performances, whose names will be announced later.
The tourist parter of the holiday, VETLIVA, organizes tours to Minsk for the city’s holiday and Tankman’s Day.
What was last year
- Mayor of Minsk on the armored car (arrived and opened the festival)
- 100,000 guests (more than at BlizzCon — the largest gaming event in the USA)
- 5’NIZZA, «Without a Ticket», «Underwood» and Nike Borzov
- 45 entertainment areas for children and adults
- Over 30 food courts
- The game zone World of Tanks on 120 computers
“Last year’s Day of the Tanker set us a high standard: we expected 30-40 thousand people to come to us, and finally we received 100,000 guests, and we are proud of this figure. Over one million viewers watched the festival online, — said Ivan Kuznetsov, Director of Public Relations of the Minsk Wargaming Development Center. — This year we are preparing to receive even more visitors, so the holiday will be grand ”.
Entrance to the Day of the tanker will be free.