My Lands Beginning: My Lands game
In the beginning of the game you find yourself in your first City.
The green arrows as the promts will help you to develop your city to level 2 without difficulty. After that your Counsellor will continue to study you — click the Counsellor’s icon in the bottom right corner in order to open the «Quests» window.
After entering the Kingdom Map you’ll be able to see other rulers’ cities. You shouldn’t be afraid of them – while the City Gate is closed other players cannot attack you! Only you can decide when the time to open the Gate comes, but in order to do that the «Gate» science has to be studied.
The later stages of the game are described in this letter. You can read this information now or afterwards.
When the Gate is closed the following interactions with other players are possible:
- Messaging (just click the «Messages» button in the bottom left corner);
- Trade (in order to sell or exchange resources the Marker building has to be constructed; to buy resources the Merchants, that can be trained in the Merchant Guild building, are needed);
- Espionage (the Spy Guild building has to be constructed);
- Alliance (the Diplomatic Corps building has to be constructed).
Before opening the Gate it’s recommended to construct a few defensive buildings and train some troops (in the military buildings) for the sake of city defence. When you there is attack against you, the «Missions» icon will turn red.
After the Gate is opened you will be able to:
- attack other players;
- receive assistance from allies;
- get access to Villages outside the City Wall, where you can construct buildings after studying the «Villages» science and upgrading the Main Building to level 5. Producing Buildings in Villages produce resources faster than in City, but buildings in Villages can be destroyed by other players;
- explore Kingdoms in order to found new cities, search for Ruins, Pits, Mines, and so on (train your Explorers in the Expeditionary Corps building);
- seize Pits, Mines and Salt Lakes (after the «Outer Domains» science is studied)
- rob Ruins – but beware of the Monsters living in the Ruins! Maybe you will need help of your allies in the Joint Attack.
- found new cities (using Settlers that can be trained in the Colonisation Centre building).
As your Cities develop, Resources production grows, and army units train, your Rating will rise. You can always check the Rating in the Ratings Window.
If you wish to look after your friend’s character use the Substitute function. For detailed information on the Substitute function consult the Encyclopaedia.
You can ask questions and discuss the Game on the My Lands Forum.
Have fun and high ratings in the Game!
Articles My Lands:
- Article: 10 tips for begginers
- Article: Tactics My Lands
- Article: Аndroid strategy game
- Article: Builds My Lands